This is one Mean Old Lady!

This is one Mean Old Lady!
Self-portrait: 'Quilter on Fire'

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fame and Fortune Await....?

Good afternoon Elaine!
I'm writing an article for the Loudoun County Virginia Master Gardener newsletter about asparagus and would like to use a photograph you have on your blog in illustrating the article.  I've inserted the photo below so you can see which one I'd like to use, as an example of a healthy, weed-free asparagus bed in a home garden.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me permission to use the photograph. If you do, the credit line would read Photo courtesy of Elaine Walizer at http://elaineinarkansas.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!

So, some gardeners in Virginia will be viewing my asparagus patch (post-cutting, when the sprouts were ferned out and manure had been applied.)  Of course I was happy to grant permission.  Isn't the Internet amazing?
This is a different photo--it's Spring, 2015...I had just weeded and set up the soaker hoses (which have been largely superfluous in our wet, wet weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Rose 'Crepuscular'

Asparagus bed--post harvest

Lake Conway Mutti und Kinder