This is one Mean Old Lady!

This is one Mean Old Lady!
Self-portrait: 'Quilter on Fire'

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How Many Days til Christmas?

I admit I've been doing some holiday shopping--but in truth, I am on the look-out all year for gifts and such.  (It's not that I'm trying to get a jump on the season!)  

Other living things in the household, on the other hand...

This used to be bright pink, but over the years it has produced lighter blooms.  It lives outside in warm months.  

I was hoping this would bloom for Thanksgiving, when the Younger Generation will be visiting.  Ah, well.  Pictures will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Christmas Cactus just like this one, but it's central stem broke this past year. We took some of the stems and put them in soil to get it started again. So far it looks a little bedraggled, but there are some buds on it. Our might bloom by Thanksgiving, or soon thereafter.

    ReplyDelete


Rose 'Crepuscular'

Asparagus bed--post harvest

Lake Conway Mutti und Kinder